On Thu, Jan 22, 2009 at 3:01 AM, Alessandro Ronchi <
alessandro.ron...@soasi.com> wrote:

> 2009/1/21 Karen Tracey <kmtra...@gmail.com>:
>
> > Egads, they're huge.  Any way you could cut that down to a small failing
> > example?  Or at least mention which model you are trying the search on?
> > Also a traceback instead of just the last error message would probably
> help,
> > as it might give some clue where to start looking.
>
> It falls on SchedaBilancioGenere model. I cannot replicate on a smaller
> model.
>
> They're huge, but all the fields are not important: it seems if falls
> on a related field.
>
> This is the trackback:
> http://dpaste.com/111757/

Ah, you have in your search_fields for SchedaBilancioGenereOptions 'impresa',
which is a ForeignKey.  You need to specify what field within the related
model you want to search, so 'impresa__fieldname'.  (If there are multiple
fields you need to list each explicitly, using the standard
double-underscore syntax.)

Karen