Hi All,

I am pleased to announce the release of Agile Software Project and
Product Management tool -  WoodRanch Agile Projects (WRAP),  written
in Django.

http://wrap.woodranchtech.com

Please register here http://wrap.woodranchtech.com/register/  for the
free trial.

It is a pleasure developing in Django and we are glad we choose Django
as the framework. Thanks to all the  people from Django community who
participated in our Beta when we announced it on this list in October,
2008. Thanks to all the awesome Django developers and Django community
for their help.

Ashish Gupta
CTO, WoodRanch Technology, Inc

About WRAP:

WRAP provides best in class Agile Project Management, Requirements
Authoring and Management, Iteration Management, Defect Management,
Task Management, Release Management, Team Management, Unlimited Number
of Projects, BackLog with Drag and Drop Prioritization, Full Support
for Scrum, Story Authoring, Break down of Epics into Smaller Stories,
Burndown charts, Velocity chart, Track by Story points or hours,
Support for XP and other methodologies, Use Cases, Real Time Email and
Dashboard Alerts, Powerful Dashboards, Export to Excel and much more.

WRAP is a Secure, Highly Available, Highly Scalable, Globally
Available, On Demand Hosted SaaS solution. No need to purchase or
install any hardware or software. No maintenance costs.