On Thu, 2009-01-22 at 19:46 +0530, Kenneth Gonsalves wrote:
> On Thursday 22 Jan 2009 7:31:07 pm Malcolm Tredinnick wrote:
> >  But please do understand that this isn't a
> > change that is necessarily universally better for everybody. It does
> > harm the content presentation, for example.
>
> ok - I wont raise this again - but please check out the comments on the IRC
> channel about the docs. End users are not happy.

Sure, some end users are not happy. That's always the case when
thousands of people are using something. Some are happy. Some are
delirious. Some don't care. Some, like me, think there are plenty of
improvements that could be made and are doing so, as time permits. It's
a big world out there; don't be swayed into thinking that one vocal
group is necessarily representative of the whole.

You'll notice that at no point in this thread am I saying that your
opinion is wrong for you, or that everybody likes the new structure.
It's simply not a black and white issue.

Malcolm