On Fri, 2009-01-23 at 22:44 +0200, Oleg Oltar wrote:
>  Hi!
>

> I am trying to add password reset function to my application.
> But when I am trying to process the email with confirmation link:
>

> code:
>                      # Password resend group
>

> (r'^reset/(?P<uidb36>[0-9A-Za-z]+)-(?P<token>.+)/$',
>

>  'django.contrib.auth.views.password_reset_confirm'),
>

> Also I copied template reset_password_confirm.html to my register/
> folder in my templates
>

> But when I am trying to process the url
> = http://localhost:8000/reset/1-29s-f1e5514c29ac724ad0c2/
>

> Getting
> NoReverseMatch at /reset/1-29s-f1e5514c29ac724ad0c2/
> Reverse for '<function password_reset_complete at 0x107ed70>' with arguments
> '()' and keyword arguments '{}' not found.

You haven't really explained how you get to this point, but the error
message is telling you the problem. Something (and which function in the
code is ultimately responsible will be contained in the traceback for
the exception) is trying to do a reverse URL lookup and not passing in
any arguments. Since the URL pattern you show requires two arguments, it
will never be used for anything that passed in no arguments.

Regards,
Malcolm