Hi --

This will probably be of most interest to Django developers in the San
Francisco Bay Area,
but the company is open to hearing from anyone who might be interested.
This is a new product already getting great press, and a fun development
team.

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or would like to be
considered.

Best,
Liam

Subject: Internet Developers Wanted for Unique Mobile Application

We're looking for great developers to join our team producing a unique
mobile application for consumers.  We recently launched on the iPhone and
we're getting great traction.  Now it's time to step it up and add the right
people to help accelerate development and porting to other clients.

Our product integrates a number of next generation mobile device and web 2.0
capabilities, including geolocation, mapping, media streaming and
social-networking.  This is your opportunity to apply your skills to a
killer mobile experience unlike anything else and help take us to the next
level.

Our implementation incorporates agile, flexible, and elegant execution of
standard technologies.  While we will consider anyone with a burning desire
to code, the following knowledge/skills are a good indication of our
environment and what we desire:

    * Python
    * Django (and GeoDjango)
    * Memcached
    * POSTGRES Replication/Clustering
    * Javascript Libraries like jQuery or Dojo
    * Database administrator experience
    * HTML, CSS, JavaScript, AJAX, XML
    * Page Load Optimization
    * SEO

Both client and server-side experience are preferred, but not required. If
your experience includes UI and graphic design, that's a plus. We are open
to full-time independent contractors and those looking to take on side
projects outside of their fulltime job.

We are currently looking to close on additional financing so flexibility
around near term compensation is desired.