> <Polygon object at 0x14d3ef0>

This is because that is the string representation of the geometry field. {{
gemetry}}

> The truth is that i would rather have a numeric format...How could i
> parse my polygon objects and extract the coordinates?
>
> for example i have:
>
> fromDB = polygons.objects.all()
> coordArray = list(e.geometry for e in fromDB)

You have to call the different methods on the geometry field not on your
model.
coordArray = list(e.geometry.wkt for e in polygons.objects.all())
coordArray = list(e.geometry.kml for e in polygons.objects.all())

Ariel