On Mon, 2009-01-26 at 13:31 -0800, rtelep wrote:
> I'm looking for a way to get a list of all named URLs in a given
> URLconf, including all "included" URLconfs.
>
> I have made one, but it's ridiculous.
>
> The fact that I imagine it makes me believe that it exists:

No such method exists in Django, although somebody posted a short
fragment of code in a thread here last week about how to extract
something similar ([1]).

There are at least a few hundred thousand different things that people
can imagine which don't (and will never) exist in Django's core. In this
case, I can't imagine why it would be amazingly useful, or, at least,
sufficiently useful to add to the maintenance load of core. Sadly,
people asking about this type of thing frequently omit the use-case.

[1]
http://groups.google.com/group/django-users/browse_frm/thread/7fdc3191dde7a98f/74864e3ef55966a4

Regards,
Malcolm