Tim Daniel schrieb:
> Thanks for making this clear!
> But do you think/know that this is the best way to do it? I haven't
> done it these way until now because in most cases it causes large and
> ugly urls(I only had to show the page number). Is the way I'm doing it
> till now a maybe ineficiente and thus not recommended way? I'm
> interested for that, because soon I'm going to deploy my django-app on
> a production server.

I am happy with this way. If your site gets much traffic, you can add
caching.

My approach (without data in the session) would be better for
caching, since all users share one cache:

example:

if the first user calls this:
    http://.../myprojec/.../page_number=1&tag=abc
and a other user calls the same URL, you could use a cache
for the second request.

  Thomas

--
Thomas Guettler, http://www.thomas-guettler.de/