Hello, sorry about my English, but I hope that it is understandable

  I am having some trouble using order_by with Django.

  I think it would be easier to explain what I want with an example:

  fx if I have this table:

key ref
1  a
2  g
3  a
4  c
5  g
6  g

I would like to sort it like this:

key ref
2  g
5  g
6  g
1  a
3  a
4  c

because there is the highest count of g's etc.

My google search suggested that I should use something called annotate
combined with count, but it does not work.
I have tried something like:
table.objects.values('key',
'ref').annotate(nr_ref=Count('ref')).order_by('nr_ref')
but without any luck.