Hi!

I did some searching, but I felt it's going nowhere, so here's the
question.

I'm using Django 1.1 r9756, the one where tests are using
transactions.

I have a user profile automatically created with signals, as below:

def create_player(sender, instance=None, **kwargs):
        if instance is None:
                return
        player, created = Player.objects.get_or_create(user=instance)
post_save.connect(create_player, sender=User)

When I run multiple tests together, it gives me IntegrityError:

IntegrityError: duplicate key value violates unique constraint
"agent_player_user_id_key"

It seems like it's trying to create the player again, but can't
because its' already created.

Anyone else run into this problem?

Thanks!
Justin