Hello again.

I have one more question about the three table lookup I am trying to
complete.

The details of my situation are posted here: http://dpaste.com/115244/

Does anybody have any idea on how to use django's ORM to perform two INNER
JOINS, a WHERE, and an ORDER BY?

Thanks in advance for any help and further guidance!

--
Light Emitter
Think in 3D Studios