I'm adding new views to my admin models.  The documentation is here:
http://docs.djangoproject.com/en/dev/ref/contrib/admin/#get-urls-self

and the following is my implementation ( I think the same thing )

from django.conf.urls.defaults import *

class AisleAdmin(admin.ModelAdmin):
    def get_urls(self):
        urls = super(AisleAdmin, self).get_urls()
        my_urls = patterns('',
            (r'^reorders/$', 'path.to.view', )
        )
        return my_urls + urls

The base url for the Aisle admin is /grocery/aisle/    so I assume
that my new view would be at /grocery/aisle/reorders/

Its not however, I instead get this:   invalid literal for int() with
base 10: 'reorders'

I put prints inside the get_urls function to see if its getting there,
and it isn't.  I'm on the latest svn version.

What am I missing?  Any help would be great.