hi all!
 I am really new to Django, and at the moment I have project which is
something like giving feedback to mates for specific task like
tutorial/assignement..
And I have a problem with the formset_factory. Any time when I try to
save the form it appears the error:

(Hidden field id) Map_marking with this None already exists.

which map_marking is my model

And this is my code in views:

 map_marking_formset = modelformset_factory(map_marking, max_num =
count,fields = ('peer_answer','feedback','mark'))
    if request.method == 'POST':
        formset = map_marking_formset(request.POST, request.FILES,
queryset = map_marking.objects.filter(studentid = user.username,
itemid = get_current_item()))
        if formset.is_valid():
            formset.save()
    else:
        formset = map_marking_formset()

The code looks obvious for me, I dunt know why the error come from.
Deeply appreciate for any helps or hints to kills the error