Hi,

I'm trying to use Django for implementing new stuff in some of our legacy apps.
All the existing apps use PostgreSQL as their database backend. Now in order to
do this as transparent as possible, I'd like to use a different database schema
for the contrib apps that come with Django (admin, sessions, etc.).

Is this even possible? As far as I understand it by now, I don't see a way to
do
this. Can you confirm this or is there a way to move contrib apps into a
different
db schema?

Thanks,

tom.