Oops... yeah Brian that i forgot to make it as a foriegn key to the
user table and that might be surprised without making foriegn key i
did not get any error even though my settings.DEBUG is true. but now i
made user field in MemberProfile but the same problem my form data is
not saving to foriegn key.

Please assume the user as foriegn key to the user table on same link

http://dpaste.com/116096/

or may see here http://dpaste.com/116432/

Thanks