Can anyone help with this - I found some code in the QuerySet API
reference

# Hits the database.
e = Entry.objects.select_related().get(id=5)

# Doesn't hit the database, because e.blog has been prepopulated
# in the previous query.
b = e.blog

As opposed to getting a single id, I couldn't find anywhere that would
show how to iterate through this, and couldn't understand how to use
the iterator(). Could someone give an example of how to match up all
of the entries to their appropriate blogs?

I believe this would be identical to matching up my Query to my Copy,
as there are multiple Queries to a single Copy, only we're using an
example from the API :)

Thanks in advance,
-Alex