I have a page that displays 16 houses and relevant information. It
also displays a Google Map with all of the markers to houses on it.
Right now I have it doing a jQuery ajax load and it loading new
information to 2 separate divs, thus making 2 separate requests. I
know this isn't the best way to do it.

My ideal situation would be to initially load the data through ajax
and update through ajax. But I cannot find an easy way to do this. If
I searialize the data, I don't see an easy way to deserialize it. I
was also looking at a js template language. I could feed out the
querysets to the js template but they look complicated and may not
work the way I want them to. If anyone has an idea or some reading
they could point me to, that would be great.