Hi,

I'm in the process of learning django by creating a simple application
for use at work, I'm using the djangobook's tutorials as guidlines for
my own app.  As far as I can tell, everything below is correct however
when django loads the page in the browser there is no data from within
the FOR loop.  Any assistance would be most appreciated!

Thanks!
Dan

Code follows:

URLS.PY

from django.conf.urls.defaults import *
from django.views.generic import list_detail
from mojo.views import *
from mojo.audit.models import *
from django.contrib import admin
admin.autodiscover()

line_list = {'queryset' : Line.objects.all(), }

urlpatterns = patterns('',
 (r'^lines/$',  list_detail.object_list, line_list),

)

line_list.html

{% extends 'base.html' %}
{% block content %}
<ul>
        {% for line in line_list %}
        <li>{{line.line_number}}<b><---></b> {{line.title}}</li>
        {% endfor %}
</ul>
{% endblock %}

MODELS.py

class Line(models.Model):
    line_id = models.AutoField(primary_key=True,  unique = True,
db_column ='line_id')
    lot_id = models.ForeignKey(Lot, db_column='lot_id')
    line_number = models.IntegerField()
    material = models.CharField(max_length=3)
    minor_material = models.CharField(max_length=3)
    child_survey = models.CharField(max_length=2,  blank=True)
    copy_type = models.CharField(max_length=2)
    pages = models.IntegerField()
    copies = models.IntegerField()
    title = models.TextField()

    def __unicode__(self):