Hi,

I've included a app specific URLconf in my main URLconf file. I had
some syntax errors in the included URLconf file, however instead of
throwing an exception about the syntax error, an exceptions was thrown
when I've tried to use the "reverse()" function on the URLs of the
included URLconf.

It took me some time to find out what was the real problem, because
the syntax errors where silent. Is there some reason Django silences
the errors in URLconf files?

I've used the development server and had DEBUG=True

Thanks,

Guy

----
http://www.guyrutenberg.com