On Sun, Feb 8, 2009 at 5:33 PM, Patricio Palma <patriciopa...@ic.uach.cl>wrote:

> At revision 9820.
>
> ???

??? indeed.  What doc are you reading that suggests having  something like
"admin = meta.Admin(..." under class Meta of your model definition?  I've
never seen anything like it but I've only been around since 0.96 or so and
others seem to recognize it as very old syntax from earlier releases.  If
you were running r9820 I'd expect you to get a NameError on that line since
there's nothing named meta to support that call.

The current way to set list_display, if you are running 1.0 or more recent,
is documented here:

http://docs.djangoproject.com/en/dev/ref/contrib/admin/#modeladmin-options

The admin defs are all now included in ModelAdmin classes, there is no more
admin definition tied into the model class definition itself.  But if you
were running a relatively recent Django, I'd expect you'd be seeing errors
with the code you are showing us, so I am rather confused by your report of
no errors, just not the results you were expecting.

Karen