Right the problem is if I reload the server on ever test, there is not
enough time for the thread to kill the server. So when the next setUp comes
around the port is still in use.
I think I need to find a way to start a HTTP server at the beginning of the
test and keep it around till all test are done. And have a way to tell the
server what to return on the request.

Vitaly Babiy