I've got a django Form which contains a dictionary of strings. I've
given the form a submit button and a preview button. When the preview
button is pressed after entering some information, a POST is sent, and
the strings in the dictionary are automagically recovered (I assume
that it's done using session state or something). This is great,
exactly what I wanted.

The problem is that if I don't submit the form, then do a GET (i.e.
browse to the page with the form on it), enter some info and hit
preview, the information that was stored in the dictionary from the
first preview is still there.

How do you clear this information?