On Mon, Feb 9, 2009 at 10:07 PM, djandrow <andrewkenyon...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> I have just set up the admin pages for my site and if i use the built
> in server i get the admin with the nice templates, but if I display it
> on mod_python I just get the plain text, which is pretty hard to work
> with.
>
> I have these set up in the conf:
>
> <Location "/media/">
>        SetHandler None
> </Location>
>
> <LocationMatch "\.(jpg|gif|png)$">
>        SetHandler None
> </LocationMatch>
>
> and my setting py has:
>
> MEDIA_ROOT = ''
> MEDIA_URL = ''
> ADMIN_MEDIA_PREFIX = '/media/'
>
> what am i doing wrong or what have i missed?

This is described in the documentation:

http://docs.djangoproject.com/en/dev/howto/deployment/modpython/#id3

You should be sure the django/contrib/admin/media/
directory from the Django source code tree is published by Apache
at the URL set by the ADMN_MEDIA_PREFIX setting (/media
in your case).

--
 Ramiro Morales