Hi all,

I'm new in this group and I have to say that my English is very poor
so sorry.

I've the follow problem, I want to put in one of my base templates
(that it's include in main base template) a list of one model, for
example a Category model that has a relationship with other model like
Post (this has a ForeignKey with Category).

I can do it by two ways. I can create a context processor where I can
retrive all category's objects and put them in the context so I could
access them through all templates, or I can make a new tag where I can
do the same and use it in that template.

I don't know which is better and why, and if you've other ideas to do
it I'm very interested in know them.

Thanks and sorry about my english.