Tim Johnson wrote:
> I've installed django on my linux computer.
> I find documentation online at http://docs.djangoproject.com/
> I do not find documentation as part of the django install.
> Is documentation available for download?
> Thanks
> Tim

OK, just so the developers can get back to developing you *can* now
download the 1.0 documentation in HTML form for local use from

  http://holdenweb.com/files/djangoDocsHtml.tgz

There are no guarantees that this will be correct, be maintained,
continue to be available, be joined by PDF documentation or updated to
follow the trunk or other versions. I even refuse to guarantee that this
email is not a complete lie. Enjoy.

regards
 Steve

PS: There's always the websucker.py program if you don't want to do a
local build but need something more recent ...