Malcom many thanks for your reply I created a new project and app to
with only one model and one test.
It still fails I know I am missing something but I cant figure out
what that is.

I tested this on both mac OSx10.5 and vista (both python 2.5.1 and
django version 1.02)

Here are my models.py and my tests.py
http://dpaste.com/120843/

The only other thing I changed is add myproj.myapp to my
INSTALLED_APPS