Hello,

I have python 2.5 and 2.6 installed on my computer and when i try to
run manage.py sqlall I get an error:

raise ImproperlyConfigured("Error loading MySQLdb module: %s" % e)
django.core.exceptions.ImproperlyConfigured: Error loading MySQLdb
module: Module use of python25.dll conflicts with this version of
Python.

This is because it is using python 2.6 and the mysql backend is for
2.5, there isn't an exe backend for windows.

I'm using the command line and want to know how i can change the
python versions. I have my system path set up for 2.5 so I don't know
what effect that has.

Would it be possible to just list the path in the command line when i
run manage.py? since other commands don't have this problem

Andrew