Tricky...how do you write a method in Django that can query Plone for
the existence of a user? A couple of thoughs:

1. Design an external method in Plone that takes a username/password
and returns true/false
2. Extend Plone to copy the users to a SQL table that you can then
access natively in Django.

Hopefully somebody out there has a more flushed out idea.

Kevin