Hi Malcolm, thanks for the reply.

I've tried it with the fields indented like so:
  http://dpaste.com/122916/

I've commented out the browser choices and status fields etc to keep
the amount of code down for the moment.

I now get an error that assigned_to (line15) doesn't think that the
variable all_users exists. If i then comment out assigned_to the rest
of the form will display.

So my issue is how do I pass 'all_users' from the __init__ method to
the form field lower down? Or should it be that the __init__ method
initialises the form with that variable then when super() is called it
build the form?

Thanks again,

Pete.