So, I have a form like this:
<tt>
class AddUserForm(forms.Form):
    username = forms.CharField(label='Username', required=False)
    password1 = forms.CharField(label='Password',
widget=forms.PasswordInput)
    password2 = forms.CharField(label='Password (Again)',
widget=forms.PasswordInput)
    first_name = forms.CharField(label='First Name')
    last_name = forms.CharField(label='Last Name')
    email = forms.EmailField(label='Email')
    group = forms.ModelChoiceField(label='Group',
queryset=Group.objects.all())
    team = forms.ModelChoiceField(label='Team',
queryset=Team.objects.all())

    def save(self):
        //Some custom procedures here
        return u
</tt>
And I use it in a view like so:

AddUserFormset = formset_factory(AddUserForm, extra=10, max_num=0)
<tt>
    if request.method == 'POST':
        formset = AddUserFormset(request.POST, request.FILES)

        #If formset is valid
        if formset.is_valid():
            #Do some stuff with the forms

            return render_to_response('profiles/
profile_add_users.html', { 'formset':formset,  },
context_instance=RequestContext(request))

        #Something was wrong with the formset
        else:
            return render_to_response('profiles/
profile_add_users.html', { 'formset':formset },
context_instance=RequestContext(request))
</tt>
For some reason, all of the fields in the forms I leave blank give me
"This field is required" errors and formset.is_valid() keeps failing.
Is there something I am missing? Isn't the formset supposed to be
smart enough to see that forms will all empty fields should be
ignored?

Any ideas