I'm trying to modify the default Site admin page to include an inline
model. Everything seems to be working fine except that no matter what
I try I can't get it to limit the fields displayed in the inline. When
I go to the site edit page in the admin, it shows the standard site
fields as it should, but it shows every field defined for the inline
model, not just the one I tell it to. The relevant code is below. Any
help would be greatly appreciated.

-----
# admin.py

from django.contrib import admin
from django.contrib.sites.models import Site
from django.contrib.sites.admin import SiteAdmin
from django.forms.models import inlineformset_factory
from lindt.sections.models import TopNav

admin.site.unregister(Site)

class TopNavInline(admin.StackedInline):
    model = TopNav
    formset = inlineformset_factory(
        Site,
        TopNav,