hello, all.
i have a problem when i type "python manage.py dbshell" in the commandline
within the mysite folder. i used sqlite3 as the db.
when i typed the command, it showed the error "You appear not to have the
'sqlite3' program installed or on your path."
my installed python version is 2.6 and it is said the sqlite3 being a
module in the python, so i tried "import sqlite3", and it worked. so it
seemed sqlite3 module was there in the python, but it just cannot go into
the dbshell with "python manage.py dbshell" as the djangobook told. i also
tried to append the dir"c:\python26\Lib\sqlite3" to the sys path, but it
seemed not work.  my operating system is windows xp, anyone knows what's
wrong?
many thanks.