On Feb 26, 7:10 pm, seamusjr <seamu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > But what is points? Where is it coming from? As the traceback shows
> > you, you haven't set the points variable anywhere. Where are you
> > expecting it to come from?
> > --
> > DR.
>
> I want to iterate thru the points property of the Song object, from
> models.py, how can I output that from the views to the db?  Below is
> from models.py
>
> class Song(models.Model):
>         poll = models.ForeignKey(Poll)
>         name = models.CharField(max_length=200)
>         points = models.IntegerField()
>
>         def __unicode__(self):
>                 return self.song

I'm sorry, I really don't understand what you're trying to do. How do
you mean, iterate through? Points is an integer field, there is only
one value.

If you want me to help you, please post your entire views.py,
models.py and template on dpaste.com. Post the link here, along with a
full explanation of what you're trying to do, and what you expect the
output to be.
--
DR.