On Wed, 2009-02-25 at 10:41 -0800, Kevin Audleman wrote:
> Ah, gotcha.
>
> Maybe django should include a iin function =)

We already do. It's spelled reduce(operator.or, [...], Q()). :-)

Databases don't support inexact IN matching, so Django doesn't support
it directly. Wrapping what is already only a one- to three-line function
in user's code would really just be code bloat (in the sense of adding
stuff we have to maintain forever that doesn't really do anything that
isn't already easy).

Malcolm