>>>>> "Jacob" == Jacob Kaplan-Moss <jacob.kaplanm...@gmail.com> writes:
Hi Jacob,

let me express my gratitude for providing Django  1st!

Jacob> The best thing you can do is try both and pick the one that works
Jacob> better for you. Me, I generally try to pick the software that's
Jacob> got better documentation so that I spend less time fussing with
Jacob> it, but other folks might want to choose the faster tool, or the
Jacob> one with more features, or ...

Good advice.

Jacob> Set them both up, run some tests/benchmarks, and pick what you
Jacob> think works best.

I did some benchmarking here...

Jacob> That's really just because when I wrote the docs and that part of
Jacob> the book I didn't know nginx existed -- no other reason.

Considering that nginx is, according to some stats, even more popular
than lighty, it would be nice to update the docs to reflect it.

I'd submit a patch, but still struggling to see admin's media appear in
my login dialog :-/

Sincerely,
Gour

--

Gour  | Zagreb, Croatia  | GPG key: C6E7162D