Dear sirs,
I have configured my web server so http://localhost/wsgi points to
Django connected with WSGI:
WSGIScriptAlias /wsgi /var/www/django.wsgi

Now I can see that when I request URL "http://localhost/wsgi/myapp/
test/", Django sees URL "myapp/test/". It is nice when I write url
rules - they can just look like that:
(r'^myapp/test/', 'myapp.test.views.index')

However it gives me problems with APPEND_SLASH. When APPEND_SLASH is
set on and I request URL "http://localhost/wsgi/myapp/test"; (without
trailing slash), I get redirected to "http://localhost/myapp/test/";.
Can you see? The "wsgi" got lost from URL. I looked at
CommonMiddleware sources and I think I know what is the reason of this
problem. CommonMiddleware's process_request() does something like:
new_url = request.get_host() + request.path + '/'
And request.path misses "wsgi", and this is the cause of my problem.

My question is: what shoud I do to avoid this problem?