Has anyone else seen this?  Running tests with django.contrib.*
installed on r9983.  I just want to make sure I'm not doing something
stupid here before I investigate a further.  It's certainly possible
because I see no tickets or relevant matches on the lists.

http://dpaste.com/8094/

Creation of spatial database test_thingy successful.
Creating table django_admin_log
Creating table auth_permission
Creating table auth_group
Creating table auth_user
Creating table auth_message
Creating table django_comments
Creating table django_comment_flags
Creating table django_content_type
Creating table django_flatpage
Creating table django_redirect
Creating table django_session
Creating table django_site
Installing index for admin.LogEntry model
Installing index for auth.Permission model
Installing index for auth.Message model
Installing index for comments.Comment model
Installing index for comments.CommentFlag model
Installing index for flatpages.FlatPage model
Installing index for redirects.Redirect model
FFF.................................
FAIL: test_password_change_fails_with_invalid_old_password
(django.contrib.auth.tests.views.ChangePasswordTest)
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/a/thingy/src/current/python/django/contrib/auth/tests/
views.py", line 138, in
test_password_change_fails_with_invalid_old_password
    self.assertEquals(response.status_code, 200)
AssertionError: 403 != 200

FAIL: test_password_change_fails_with_mismatched_passwords
(django.contrib.auth.tests.views.ChangePasswordTest)
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/a/thingy/src/current/python/django/contrib/auth/tests/
views.py", line 149, in
test_password_change_fails_with_mismatched_passwords
    self.assertEquals(response.status_code, 200)
AssertionError: 403 != 200

FAIL: test_password_change_succeeds
(django.contrib.auth.tests.views.ChangePasswordTest)
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/a/thingy/src/current/python/django/contrib/auth/tests/
views.py", line 160, in test_password_change_succeeds
    self.assertEquals(response.status_code, 302)
AssertionError: 403 != 302