Hi,

I've got the code like this:

class Photo(models.Model):
    image = models.ImageField(upload_to='photos')

class PhotoForm(ModelForm):
    class Meta:
        model = Photo

View function fragment:

    if request.method == 'POST':
        post = request.POST.copy()
        print 'post: %s' % post
        photoForm = PhotoForm(post)
        if photoForm.is_valid():
            print 'photoForm valid'
            photoForm.save()
        else:
            print 'photo form is invalid'
        return render_to_response(template_name, {'photoForm' : photoForm})
    else:
        photoForm = PhotoForm()
        return render_to_response(template_name, { 'photoForm' : photoForm})

Template fragment:

 <form id="photoForm" method="POST" action=".">
                    <ul class="errorlist">
                    </ul>
                    {{photoForm.non_field_errors}}
                    {{ photoForm.as_p }}
                <input type="submit" value="dodaj zdjecie"/>
            </form>

Through the admin interface, I can add new photos, but when I try to add
it through the page, then the
"This field is required." message is posted, and the output on the
console is:

post: <QueryDict: {u'image': [u'abc.gif']}>
photo form is invalid

When I try to use FileField it works the same. How can I slove this
problem ?

Regards,
Marek