On Mon, 2009-03-09 at 19:22 -0700, K*K wrote:
> Are there some other solution of it ?

I still don't understand the problem.

> The more than 2000 queries is from the get_latest_text() function, it
> will be generate one query each plan. I have more than 2000 plans so
> it will generate more than 2000 queries.

Why is this method being called once for Plan object. You haven't
described what triggers this call.

If you have know the Plan objects in advance, then retrieving all the
associated PlanTexts should be possible in a single query. However, that
requires knowing how this is called. So please explain the data flow a
bit more.

Regards,
Malcolm