I'm having trouble saving deserialied model objects. My setup is that
I have two django instances, let's call them A and B. The intial
request comes into server A which then serializes some objects and
sends them off to server B for the results of some computation. When
server B tries to save the objects sent by A it fails.

I believe the save is failing because the objects already have primary
keys set from server A's database, but are not contained in server B's
database. I could be wrong that this is the reason.

Both django instances are operating the same projects with the same
models. I do need the objects saved, since their relationships are
described in their foreign key relationships, that are used for the
computation.

Any assistance would be very appreciated.

Thank you.