Hi Karen,

 I'm having the same problem as ches and brita had. I downloaded the
link that you have given, but I'm unable to run as it is an
application. If you can guide me where to store that application and
how to run that, I will be glad. Also, for the DATABASEHOST in
settings do we need to give the path of mysql in our computer or can
we just mention localhost. Please, reply.

Thank you.
KK