It occurred to me that my 9yr old daughter has been listening to me
talk about Django for almost half of her life.  She sees me reading
books and blogs about Django.  She sees me wear my green DjangoCon t-
shirt.  For the last 4 years Django's had some influence on her, too.

Last night she was creating critters with her water color crayons.
Some are strong, some are mischievous, some are kind.  She created the
Django critter for me. As she puts it:

"""
Django is a computer programming critter.  He is loyal only to
computer programmers and does all their work.  He types with the ball
on the end of his tail, at the speed of light.  He beeps when his work
is done and when you take him home, he flies around the house, doing
all your chores.  He's a helpful little fellow.
"""

I don't think she realizes it, but Django also helps pay the bills and
puts a smile on her dad's face.

Now you can have your pony AND a Django Critter:
http://starship.python.net/~ewalstad/django_critter.html

I hope you all enjoy Django as much as we have.

Eric.