As far as I can tell, django-survey is the only pluggable survey app
available for Django right now. It's off to good start, but is still
very buggy, and lacks a lot of the reporting tools and field options
found in competing apps for other frameworks/CMSs. Unfortunately some
of the bugs I filed on django-survey recently are show-stoppers.

My dilemma is that I need to implement a survey system in Django very
quickly, and am grappling to make it work at all (for example you
can't delete a question from the interface OR from the admin without
generating 500s), and I don't have enough experience to fix the bugs
I'm hitting myself.  I also need to add a new question type to the
system.

So just thought I'd put out feelers - has anyone out there forked
django-survey for their own purposes?  Any other survey tools out
there I should know about?

Thanks,
Scot