In my html template i have something like

{% for field in form %}
    {{ field.label_tag }}
    {{ field }}
{% endfor %}
Which loops and displays the field name and field value in the form.

On smaller forms, I would prefer to do this manually
 w/o the loop by saying something like.
{{ form.id_first_name.label_tag }} {{ field }}
{{ form.id_last_name.label_tag }}  {{ field }}

I would like to able to do this so I can have HTML control over
placement
of the fields on the page.

I've tried various methods either
I don't have the queryset syntax right or perhaps it isn't possible to
display
label_tags and value outside of looping through the queryset?

Please advise