Dearest Django persons,

I've finally taken an app of mine, tidied it up a little, and GPLv3-
published it.

It does 3 simple things to enable you to use email / password for
authentication with django.contrib.auth instead of username /
password.

- an Authentication backend
- a login Form that takes an email address instead of a username
- and a login view that copies the pattern of
django.contrib.auth.views.login but enables use of this alternate Form

Given that this was a one-man-band effort, I would dearly appreciate
feedback, ideas, and users!

Project: https://launchpad.net/django-email-auth
Code: http://bazaar.launchpad.net/%7Efrf/django-email-auth/trunk/files

Fergus