Hi,

I am using the latest django development version and have some problem
with the render_to_response to render a template. Here is a short
snippet:

    return render_to_response('index.html', {
        'form': form,
        'ops' : ops,
      })

form comes from a newly defined data form inherited from forms.Form.
For one line in my template index.html:

<input name="v" type="text" value="{{ form.v }}" />

The rendered html page looks like:

<input name="v" type="text" value="<input type="text" name="p"
value="100" id="id_p" />" />

Not sure why the render_to_response want to generate a whole <input
type="text" name="p" value="100" id="id_p" /> for my {{  form.v }}

Do I miss anything here? I do not want this pre-defined behaviour. Is
there a way to turn it off. For ops dict type, everything works as
expected.

Thanks.