Hi Adi, thanks for your reply!

I had just tried the DateField.input_formats, but the problem was that
I'm using the date admin widgets.
If I specify input_formats like: '%d.%m.%y', I can't use the admin
widgets 'cause it insert the date in the format: '%Y-%m-%d' (how you
can see in django/contrib/admin/media/js/admin/DateTimeShortcuts.js
line 239)...