Hello all,

Using Django's sessions, I want to keep track of how many times a user
displays the FormPreview preview. After a given number of re-displays,
I'd like to redirect the user (via an HttpResponseRedirect) to a help
page.

I'm trying to discern if this is A.) a feasible workflow and B.) where
to put the logic.

Assuming A.), browsing the code online (http://code.djangoproject.com/
browser/django/trunk/django/contrib/formtools/preview.py), it looks
like the best place to do this is by overriding the preview_post
method of the FormPreview class (Line 58), but I'd rather not override
bits that weren't intended for such, and preview_post is part of
section labeled "METHODS SUBCLASSES SHOULDN'T OVERRIDE"

Is there a better way to do this?

TIA,
John