> The solutions isn't too hard, though. Use the "string format" for
> referencing from, say, Image -> Container.
> Seehttp://docs.djangoproject.com/en/dev/ref/models/fields/#foreignkeyfor
> documentation about this.

Thank you for replying. I tried that method before but I received an
error saying it " has either not been installed or is abstract".

Of course I was just doing something silly. I was using
'myproject.media.models.Image' when I only needed 'media.Image'. It's
still not clear to me why this format is used but it works.

I actually ran into this problem sometime last year and it caused me
to give up. But now I'm back, and hopefully I'll be the one giving
advice next time.

Thanks again,
Martin