Hi guys,

I like to track my visitors URL request in my application.
To achieve this, I am trying to trigger my signal's receiver function called
log_start when a browser request matches a URL pattern in my_app/urls.py.

=== my_proj/my_app/models.py ===

from django.core.signals import *
from my_proj.my_app import signals as custom_signals

request_started.connect(custom_signals.log_start)

=== my_proj/my_app/signals.py ===

def log_start(sender, **kwargs):
  print "log_start called"

I am thinking this could be achieved by providing the proper sender argument
which generally takes in Model argument.
request_started.connect(custom_signals.log_start, sender=??)

Any idea? Or I should not use signal for this purpose?

- Addy